16 Scott Street
16 Scott Street Hawthorne, QLD 4171
4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms · 2 cars
On the banks of the Brisbane River is this 791sq m parcel of absolute waterfront land, with priceless expansive views across to Teneriffe and a glorious backdrop of the city skyline. An exceptional European-inspired estate complete with an abundance of lush lawn rolling down from the terrace to meet a deck, jetty and boat pontoon.
Luxurious, private, timeless and welcoming, with an understated glamour courtesy of the superior quality of designer features including exposed timber beams, wrought-iron balustrades, imported tiled flooring, skylights and a soaring void. Rare is a home which offers such an inspired escape.
Only 200 metres from the Hawthorne Ferry and Hardcastle Park, 16 Scott Street offers but is not limited to;
- 791sq m absolute riverfront with approx. 15m water frontage
- Riverfront entertaining deck, jetty and boat pontoon
- Four bedroom layout with indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Lofty ceilings, fireplace, a/c, plantation shutters, intercom security
- Front and rear terrace overlooking large, lush lawn areas
- Walk to Hawthorne Ferry, 1.6kms to popular Oxford Street
Auction, Monday 29th March at the Calile Hotel from 5pm, if not SOLD prior.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or George Petavrakis on 0450 909 075.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Your enquiry has been submitted. One of our team members will be in touch and contact you as soon as possible.