2 Inverness Street
2 Inverness Street Ascot, QLD 4007
5 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms · 2 cars
A large family entertainer in the heart of Ascot. This sprawling 1620sqm corner property, with dual street access, is an outstanding blue-chip offering in Brisbane’s most exclusive pocket. Home to a glorious, renovated Queenslander with an attractive northerly aspect, swimming pool and low-maintenance productive gardens.
Improved only recently, Jerseyco Design has beautifully restyled the original 1920s floorplan to create an open easy-living residence with a wonderful flow between the interior and landscape. Relaxing, calming, welcoming and homely yet grand with a sense of immense proportion and historic charm.
In the desirable Ascot State School catchment, and only a short walk to Oriel Park, 2 Inverness Street offers but is not limited to;
- 1620sq m corner Queenslander with dual street access
- Enormous Wyer + Craw kitchen overlooking pool
- Vast open-plan living/dining extending to deck
- French oak & hoop pine timber flooring
- Ducted a/c throughout, soaring ceilings and video intercom
- Wine cellar, kitchenette, study with built-in cabinetry, media room
- Hand-painted Belgium and Moroccan imported tiles & Zoffany and William Morris wallpaper
- Ascot SS catchment, walk to Racecourse Rd
Auction, Sunday 14th March, Prestige Auction Event at the Calile Hotel, if not SOLD prior.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Patrick Goldsworthy on 0413 345 755.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Your enquiry has been submitted. One of our team members will be in touch and contact you as soon as possible.