36 Beeston Street
36 Beeston Street, Teneriffe, QLD 4005
5 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
In the heart of beautiful Teneriffe, within walking distance of everything great about Brisbane, is this extremely private, elevated character home backing onto lush inner-city parkland. Teneriffe Hill, somewhat of a locals’ secret, is an extension of this property’s rear garden with private gate access unlocking the surprising standout feature.
Proof that tranquil inner-city living does exist, 36 Beeston Street is that rare gem offering wonderful convenience and an urban village lifestyle with the unexpected peace and quiet of a country retreat. Its desirable Teneriffe Hill location captures bush and Woolstore views, plus gentle breezes sweeping up from nearby Brisbane River.
This appealing hidden Queenslander, with a priceless location and aspect, offers but is not limited to;
- Character Queenslander with exclusive Teneriffe Hill address
- Access to Teneriffe Hill and nature reserve via a private gate
- Extremely private, elevated position with park and Woolstore views
- Timber deck overlooking large yard and established gardens
- Timber floors, high ceilings, VJ panelling, stained-glass windows
- 7.58 acres of Teneriffe’s Nature Reserve at your back door
- 300m from Riverwalk, stroll to James St, HSW, Gasworks and CB
Auction, Monday 29th March at the Calile Hotel from 5pm, if not SOLD prior.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Richard Barlow on 0434 420 856.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Your enquiry has been submitted. One of our team members will be in touch and contact you as soon as possible.