49 Thomas Street
49 Thomas Street Auchenflower, QLD 4066
4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms · 2 cars
On the market for the first time in more than 20 years is this golden opportunity; an enormous 809sq m elevated private inner-city property with wide views across South Bank and the CBD. The exceptional qualities of the Queenslander are heightened only by the enormous scope of its potential development options.
Available here is a multitude of exciting possibilities, with professional town planners outlining invaluable development scenarios (STCA). We welcome you, your architect and town planner to visit this rare once-in-a-generation prospect.
Within 3kms of the CBD and in the prized Milton State School, Kelvin Grove State College catchments and walking distance to the Suncorp Stadium, this rare development opportunity offers but is not limited to;
- Generous tightly held and elevated 809sq m with wide city views
- Multiple development opportunities (STCA)
- Established street of multimillion-dollar homes
- Extremely private with excellent aspect
- Existing Queenslander with pool and mature gardens
- 500m from Rosalie Village and Frew Park, Suncorp Stadium & easy access to CBD
Auction, Monday 29th March, The Calile Hotel from 5pm, if not SOLD prior.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Patrick Goldsworthy on 0413 345 755.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
Your enquiry has been submitted. One of our team members will be in touch and contact you as soon as possible.