76 Palm Avenue
76 Palm Avenue Ascot, QLD 4007
4 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms · 2 cars
Pretty as a picture is this Palm Avenue beauty, within the desirable Ascot State School catchment. A perfectly designed four-bedroom family home with classical timeless architecture, seamless indoor/outdoor flow and a sparkling saltwater swimming pool.
Understated glamour spans the double-storey functional layout which is entered via a grand foyer dressed with blonde parquetry flooring and a Belgian chandelier. Enormous glass doors retract to blend the large open-plan contemporary kitchen/living/dining to a gorgeous outdoor entertaining area.
Within a short walk of Racecourse Road, Eagle Farm Markets, and Oriel and Ascot Parks, this American-inspired dream offers but is not limited to;
- Low maintenance Palm Ave property with swimming pool
- Open-plan interior with generous outdoor entertaining
- Private master with marble ensuite and WIR
- Gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtops, premium appliances
- High ceilings, timber parquetry floors, French doors
- Ducted a/c and vac, double automated garage
- Within close proximity of both public & private schools
Auction, Onsite, Saturday 20th February at 12pm, if not SOLD prior.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Your enquiry has been submitted. One of our team members will be in touch and contact you as soon as possible.